Followers.... thank you xx

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Trouble at Blogger

I've been unable to leave comments this morning! no idea why not. 
So I'm not ignoring  you... just can't let you know I called.
tc Sue xx



Here's a picture of Castell Dinas Bran which overlooks Llangollen
Taken by Joe from miles away,trying out one of his new cameras with a huge lense.
The vale of Llangollen is one of my favourite places especially when viewed from part of the Eglwyseg Rocks called the Panarama... and especially from "our rock"
( special place for me and Joe)
the view for me is mystical and  magical.
tc Sue xx

2 comments:

Zue said...

What a stunning view. How wonderful to have a special place, especially in fabulous Welsh Wales. Oh, I need to go!!!!

Lovely, thank you for showing!!!
Nice shot!
Sue xx

Aquarius said...

Sorry to hear you've been having problems with blogger - it happens from time to time for no apparent reason. Your comment came through OK though after the 'testing'. That is a beautiful photo of a beautiful part of the country.