Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 21 March 2011

Etsy Inspiration


I've had this idea to make these little wooden trays (24cmx24cm. I have four, bought for about £1.50 in Chester.) into pictures or something. I was browsing Etsy and saw a painting for a child's room along these lines. It stuck in my mind. So last night when I couldn't sleep ..I did this.
My interpretation using chip board. distress inks and stamps.
I'm pondering adding another tree
on the lefthand side of the frame
 and maybe stamp around the frame?
Unfortunately I didn't make a note of the artists name :((
Products
Water colour paper
Distress Inks
Crafty Individuals chipboard tree and bird house
Artemio clear stamps
Autumn Leaves clear stamps
Whispers Strokes
Woodware leaf punch
*****
More sneak peaks for my Cubby Hole Secret garden project.


                                           
Still can't get images to go side by side... even if I make the images smaller. I will investigate :))
tc Sue xx



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is amazing, perfect for a little girls room. Thanks for sharing.

themessycraftroom said...

Hi I love it just the way it is. It's really lovely. Love the stamps you have used. Hugs x ChrisB

Aquarius said...

This is a wonderful idea for a child's room and I like what you've done. thanks too for some more sneaky peeks.