Followers.... thank you xx

Sunday 25 July 2010

Tres Chic! at the Play Date Cafe

Had a great day yesterday at the Cubby Hole doing a workshop called advanced card making with Sarah Anderson. It made me think about my approach to card making... not quite sure how to explain it.. when I come up with the words to describe what I mean you'll be the first to know:)

Here's my entry into this weeks PDC. I love this colour combo..  not one I would've thought of myself and it's way out of my pink zone!..tee hee.  I like PDC because it helps me put designs together, use materials/stamps I'd forgotten about and the colour combo is done in other words it helps with creativity..yeh!
  

Colour Challenge
menu.. :)

Stripey paper.. no idea where this came from, probably a freebie from a magazine.... it included the white and grey.
Swirly Stamp..Elusive Images Fleurs et Parfum De Paris stamp set. This image has been in my bit box for some time, can't remember which ink I used.
Lady and sentiment.. See D's Ooh la la stamp set.
Black restaurant paper... G.C.D. Paris nights collection.
Oops nearly forgot!  Distress Ink.. Antique Linen... probably me favourite :)






tc xx Sue B xx

7 comments:

Nigel said...

Stunning card, very elegant. I may have to have a go at the PDC challenge (just need to convince myself that my card is good enough)

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute image, great use of this weeks colors, thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fantastic! and it looks fun too! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER! I love that image--great job on this card! I love how you used our color combo--fab! Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful and tres chic! Lovely paper to use for the challenge! Wonderful image.

craftimamma said...

Yep, definitely Tres Chic! From the image to the background stamping to the dp, it's all very elegant.

Thanks for your congratulation by the way. I really appreciate it. Have to admit to being a bit nervous now about being 'under the microscope' so to speak, Lol!

Hugs
lesley Xx

Ruby said...

Great card and image and it works so well with our colour combination! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!