Followers.... thank you xx

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Purple Girl


This is for a young woman who likes the colour....  guess what..... purple!

I wasn't all that taken with these Stampotique images until I saw  a card in process using one of these images stamped onto vellum by Christine C ( from the Cubby Hole "Cuthbert rat pack" of which I'm one,...tee hee... all down to Sue M who made the resident Cuthbert Rat )
I also received  a B/C from another CHCRP... with one of these image which was also rather lovely..lots of talented Cubby Hole Cuthberts!!

CHCRP = Cubby Hole Cuthbert Rat Pack...       it's my little collective for all the people connected with the CH...lovely people, lovely place.


Thank you Christine ... I pinched your idea xx

tc xx Sue B xx

where's those marks come from... must clean my scanner.

4 comments:

Nigel said...

We have a rat Pack?

I know what you mean about the Stampotique images, I wasn't too struck to begin with, but now have a few squirrelled away :)

Aquarius said...

Great card for someone who loves purple and who is of the young group as opposed to the 'old ladies who wear purple' (which could well be me!!). I do love that poem which has nothing to do with your card but the colour always makes me think of it.

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Super card...these images are growing on me. I love them in other people's work including yours. No one has asked me to be part of a rat pack? Charmin :)

danemi1 said...

so cute - purple is my fav colour but isnt it weired its the colour I find hardest to scrap with - may be I just dont want to cut into all the purpleness! lol - Fab fab fab creation - love it!