Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 20 July 2015

Steampunk at MMM

Hello it's time for a new challenge  at Make My Monday. This week the theme  chosen by my teamie Joan is
STEAM PUNK
I  decided to complete a page in my Steam Punk journal.... this is my favourite, but sadly neglected journal.. It was started years ago at a workshop run by Sue Roddis at the Cubby Hole craft shop in Crewe, Cheshire.
 I mostly used "stuff" that was in my Steam Punk box...Left over Graphic 45 bits and pieces, word stamps from various companies, digital downloads from an Etsy co. Vectoria Designs, a Stampendous flying machines stamp which you can just see  behind the bird and a TH ideology cogs mask and  the tiny tunnel stamp is from Chocolate Baroque.
The inchie images are part of  the digi downloads mounted behind waste from something or other... :-) coloured with DI walnut stain and rusty hinge. The swirly fragments are  discarded failures from TH Thinlits dies... just added for movement and texture.
I've been a very poor crafter and Blogger for the last 18months or so..... but I hope to sort myself out and get crafting! I think it stems from a very poorly "organised"  (NOT) craft room... I spend for ever searching for stamps etc! not good! One day I'll get round to having a good clear / sort out out!
 Back to MMM , hope you can join us we love seeing your creations.
 Have a lovely week
Suzi B xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Looks so cool.

Anonymous said...

The detail on those pages is astonishing. Completely fabulous.
Wishes
Lynne

Marina said...

Gosh - you have a steampunk box!!! Well you've made great use of it here, there's loads of interest on these pages, conjuring up another world.

Joan said...

Fabulous journal pages - love all the elements you've used - I keep looking and finding more and more details!!! (I am going to make a steampunk journal - great idea!)

Fliss said...

Wow Suzi! These pages are just amazing! What fabulous detail.
Fliss xx