Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 27 July 2015

Everythings coming up roses

Hello everyone and welcome to this weeks challenge at Make My Monday which chosen by me and inspired by the colours in the garden is
 Flowers


 I used a freebie embossing folder with  Core'dinations Whitewash card which I  sanded lightly to darken the embossed area. I glammed it up with ribbon, gems and sequins. The card is a commission for a 10th wedding anniversary. which in old money would be celebrated with tin but the modern version is diamonds hence the "diamond" heart  and some tiny crystals on the sequins. the colours are favourites of the lady this card is intended for.
the tiny glittery bits are the centres of the sequin's.

Thank you for dropping by, have a lovely week...  despite the, brrr cold! here in the UK
Suzi B xx

3 comments:

Marina said...

Inspiring card for me, Suzi, as I think I recently got that folder with a magazine and I really would not have thought of using it like this. Embossed on whitewash card, it's subtle and beautiful.

Joan said...

This is such a beautiful card - I love the added sequins and the small tags!!

Fliss said...

Would never guess that was an embossing folder Suzi as it looks like a heat embossed stamped image! Gorgeous!
Fliss xx