Followers.... thank you xx

Friday 22 November 2013

Snowflakes and stars

These the cards I came up with late Tuesday evening for my Wednesday craft group to make... I'm always on the last minute!! I got some inspiration from Pinterest...
 because my muse was AWOL

Materials
 Various distress inks ... swooshed and blended.
 Various snowflake and star stamps
Opaque white EP
 Versamark
 Die cut and punched snowflakes
 Cartridge paper.
White, dark navy ( it looks more royal blue on the photographs)  and Kraft card stock.
 Christmas themed brads.
Clear Glamour dust.
These are some of the girls projects... they enjoyed making these cards... 
I apologise for the poor photograph by the time we'd finished it was about 13.30 and the light was so bad  it was more like early evening... nasty rain!!  I only got a few of the girls cards some people had already gone home.

 It's my friend Maureen's birthday to day ,some of us are meeting up later for an Indian  meal and then on to a pup where a local group will be singing. taxi booked :)

 Thank you for popping to see me enjoy your Friday.
Suzi B xx

7 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

Beautiful cards Suzi I love that snowflake stamp, so pretty! Hope you have a good evening:)
Val x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful backgrounds that make elegant cards. Looks like the group had fun with great results. Happy Weekend, Shirleyx

Anonymous said...

The cards are as delicate as snowflakes themselves.
Love that pretty colour palette for each card.
Wishes
Lynne

craftimamma said...

I bet your 'girls' have the best of times in your classes Sue and no wonder they enjoyed making these beatutiful cards. They're lovely!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Netty said...

Enjoy your night out Suzi and loving the cards, Annette x

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous cards Suzi, I love the snowflake backgrounds :D Hope you had fun :D Hugs Gay x

Rossella said...

These are so elegant and beautiful. You clearly have some talented ladies too
Rosie x