Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 25 November 2013

Contemporary Christmas

Good Morning folks it's time for another challenge at Make My Monday it's Jan's turn to be host and she wants you to show us your
 Contemporary Christmas
 projects.
 Here's mine.... although I found it quite a challenge cos I really am a red, green and gold girl when it comes to Christmas.


Materials
Stamps: Paperartsy: Special Christmas. Plate three.
Versafine onyx black.
Whispers Strokes.
various sequins from mt stash.... so glad I buy silly bags of sequins.... usually in pound shops!
Decoart: Glamour dust


Close up of sequins and glitter

I hope you can join us  I look forward to seeing your interpretation of Jan's challenge.
have a good week
Suzi B xx









10 comments:

JayBe said...

Suzi, I absolutely love this, hun - would never know that you were 'challenged'! Lol.
Have a great week, hugz Jan xx

Brenda Brown said...

What a lovely design Suzi and beautifully contemporary.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh what a fun and funky design!! Love your contemporary card Suzi, someone is going to love it!!

Vicky Hayes said...

Love the colours and shapes of your contemporary trees Sue - fabulous! Vicky x

Jacqueline said...

Lovely pretty pink Christmas trees - very funky - Jacqueline xx

Val said...

Great design Suzi - love the bright colours as well - my sort of colours.
Hugs
Valxx

Rossella said...

I just love this
Rosie x

Words and Pictures said...

There may be no red, green and gold, but I think it works just brilliantly! Fabulous funky colours, and a great design.

Just hopped over to say thank you for your lovely words on my PaperArtsy projects earlier this month. Sorry I'm so late catching up!
Alison x

Fliss said...

Fabulous card Suzi. Love the pink and the trees are gorgeous.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Janice said...

This is great, a lovely modern card, Jx