Followers.... thank you xx

Saturday 2 November 2013

Fireworks at Less Is More!

I've not been able to join in many challenges etc in the last few months so I really enjoyed joining in with this weeks LIM challenge ( one of my favourite challenges)  now that i have a bit more time.
The challenge is Fireworks
Dark background with a splash of colour(s)
not sure my card fits the bill entirely IE a bit more than a splash of colour!!
see what you think

Products 
JOFY 14
Hobby Art Starburst
Versamark
Black and orange card stock

would you believe?  6 different Distress Inks... 
I've no idea where the sentiment stamp came from.... but glad I had it. 

I thought the JOFY flowers looked a bit firework like then I added the starburst over the top hoping it looked like exploding fireworks! :).
Thank you for popping by have a great week end.
Suzi B x
Challenges 
CASology:week68: Black

13 comments:

Netty said...

The burst of orange and white on the black card looks wonderful Suzi, hugs Annette x

GinaA said...

Such vibrant colour, a totally super card.

Chrissie said...

Love this one...it's gorgeous!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Jenny Marples said...

Loving that strength of colour Suzi. A beautiful design. Jenny x

Astrid Maclean said...

Totally love this! The white flowers against that gorgeous background really pop! Fantastic card!

Ardyth said...

I think it's gorgeous - love the rich depth of the bold colours and the way you've incorporated your 'fireworks'! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Lyndal said...

Fabulous colour Suzi :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely, Lovely Colors, so bright and vibrant and warm!!

Thanks for joining us in the fun at CASology this week. !

Aquarius said...

Super bright background and the firework effect is brilliant.

Monika Reeck said...

the orange against the black ooh wooow this is really amazing I love your idea and nice interpretation of the cue card...I bet that one of the DT will choose your card...adorable card...

I just put my card on CASology blog challenge if you would like to see it on my Blog and leave me some love... I would be so happy...big hugs from Germany...Monika

Christine B. said...

Gorgeous card, love the bright colours. Hugs x ChrisB

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Love the colour and background which is perfect for the fireworks! Shirleyx

craftimamma said...

Oh I do love Autumn colours! It might be a bit too much colour for LIM but not for me. It's gorgeous!

Hugs
Lesley Xx