Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 11 November 2013

Anything but a card.... Christmas Style

Good morning an welcome one and all lovely to have you drop by. At Make My Monday this week Laura wants you to show us a
Christmas make ... but not a card.
 I made some quick and easy boxes form templates and DP downloads from Pink Petticoat.


I cheated a bit with the triangle box I made it last year... I added a different tag that's all   but thought I'd use it today as well  ;)




Below is Missi , the "Christmas thief " about to run off with it!

I hope you'll join us with another fun project this week. Pop across to MMM to see what lovely goodies the DT have made..
 Thank you for looking ... I love that you do :)
Suzi B xx

8 comments:

Aquarius said...

I guess we have to start thinking about Christmas - a great selection of gift boxes. Hope there are some cat treats in the triangle for Missy!!

craftimamma said...

What a lovely collection of boxes Sue. They are gifts in themselves before you put anything in them!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous Christmas makes Suzi, it looks as if you had loads of fun!

Netty said...

smashing packaging Suzi, Annette x

Vicky Hayes said...

I get so excited when I see a beautiful handmade box Sue - I don't even need to know what's in it! Yours are gorgeous! You've got me going about your son too - I think it must be part of a surprise! Vicky x

Val said...

These are beautiful Suze. just the thing to make a little thing very special.
Do hope you are keeping well.
Sorry I have not been visiting much latterly. Have been busy with wedding orders. If you have a mo - I am at www.bewitchingstationery.co.uk.
Love
Valxx

Beverley said...

Awesome packaging, just love the photo of your cat sniffing the package! Hugs Bev x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Your Christmas packages are so pretty, they'll look beautiful under the tree:) Cheers, Shirleyx