Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 29 June 2015

Sweet Summer Treats

Hello and welcome it's a good job Monday comes round so often :-) but for Make My Monday I doubt whether I'd get much if any card making done at all!Moving house, doing almost a total refurb now trying to sort out the outside space  has certainly dented my craft and blogging... I'm thinking of adding more pages to share my new home and garden etc... may be even a new Blog!
I  better stop waffling and  get back to this weeks  MMM challenge with the theme
Sweet Summer Treats
 I really had to think about this one! I don't have any stamps  in this theme! so had to browse my Pink Petticoat downloads and discovered two packs that suited very well.
The cupcakes are from the download: Eat Cake everything else is from: Sweet Sundaes. I printed out the cupcakes twice and cut of the toppings of two which were enhanced with Shabby Pink embossing enamel. then added to the base cake. I slightly shaped the cakes before adhering to the card. I added Glossy Accents to the cherries and a smidgen of Glamour Dust here and there.
Here you can see the delicious topping! :-) and dimension.

Thought you might like to see  this view taken one early Jauary morning through my kitchen window
I see lots of wild life here, I love it! 

See you soon
Suzi B xx

2 comments:

Marina said...

Yummy card, love the dimension on the icing. Great view too. Looks beautifully cool - perfect when we have a heatwave like this!

craftimamma said...

Hi Suzi, you improvised perfectly to make your pretty card. I'm pretty sure I don't have anything along those lines at all, lol! Love your gorgeous view and am not surprised you love living there. That beautiful frosty morning is much more my cup of tea than our current heatwave. Our patio has just gone to 33c again (was a fab 24c just before midday) and once more my craftroom is out of bounds :-( I wouldn't mind so much but it's not cooling down enough in the evening to make it bearable! Roll on Autumn!

Hugs
Lesley Xx