Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 15 June 2015

Embossing - Dry or Heat... plus exciting news!

  Before I share my DT inspiration piece, would you like to join this lovely, friendly and supportive team?
We are looking to increase the DT by four! 
If you're interested please add the letters DT after your name on the link thumb nail. If you would like more infomation please ask, you can email or ask in comments.

Monday is here again, quick as a flash! and this week at Make My Monday  Fliss wants to see 
 Embossing - heat or Dry or both even!

Now for my Embossing inspiration
 I used heat embossing with  Suzanne Carillo stamps. I stamped in Versafine onyx black directly onto a white, square base card. I then stamped the image x 2 with versamark onto vellum. One was embossed in black and one in white embossing powder. All coloured with Faber Castell Big Brush. I drew the squiggly boarder free hand! how brave am I? could've a been a total disaster!
 I cut out the black vellum  petals, curled them up, then adhered to the main image. I also cut out the black butterfly, tiny circle and one square.
 Before cutting out the white flower circles I scribbled one with pink, one with yellow onto the back of the
vellum then adhered the vellum onto white card.
Thank you for looking it's always much appreciated and helps keep me going.
Suzi B xx

4 comments:

Joan said...

This is a cool card - love the white flowers on vellum!! Your scribble border is lovely!!

Fliss said...

This is fabulous Suzi and love those unusual images - never heard of this make so will have to investigate as I love the slightly quirky look.
Fliss xx

Marina said...

What fabulous details. Really funky.

craftimamma said...

Hi Sue, I'm slowly getting back into sync I think and having a bit of a blog hop to posts I only managed to see on good old Facebook, lol!

Loved this card as soon as I saw it. It's an unusual collage image and looks lovely with the layers you created.

Hoping to keep up with visits a bit more regularly in future (perhaps I should not tempt fate ;D)

Hugs
Lesley Xx