Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 6 January 2014

First MMM challenge of 2014

A big HELLO and welcome to my first post in 2014!... I've had a couple of weeks chill... did I say chill?! you know how life gets in the way of craft :))   I wanted to clear out my craft room  but hey ho its still a mess!
  Laura has the distinction of being the first in the year to be the  Make My Monday hostess and would like to see some 
Embossing 
on your projects
here's mine: nice and simple

Products
ColourCore Card stock: Spell Caster.
Hobby Solutions: Flower Corner embossing folder
Chocolate Baroque: Flower stamp from Decadent Brocade
Stampingallday: With love tag
Cosmic Shimmer EP: Lapis Black Aurora mixed with a  plain turquoise type colour
Black cord.
This shows the dimension it also shows the two EP's that I mixed together... but they separated when added to the Versamark but I quite liked the effect. The lapis black EP was too dark on its own the blue didn't show enough  it was  too pale... doesn't matter how much stash we have there's always something we've not got!!
 I look forward to seeing what you come up with it's always interesting, hope you can join us.

15 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hi Suzi - Happy New Year - a great card to start the week your embossing is gorgeous - Jacqueline xx

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful card Suzi and I love how you built up the flower - just gorgeous.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Aquarius said...

Great to see the challenges starting again for 2014 - something to spur me into action!! Love the effect you achieved with your embossing.

JayBe said...

A fab design, Suzi - I love the way the embossing powders separated to give the two tone colour - happy accidents! Lol.

Happy New Year, hun - Jan xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous card Suzi, the flower looks great the way you have layered it up and thd the card as a whole looks fantastic!

Happy New Year and good luck with that craft room!

Christine B. said...

Happy New Year Suzi, great card. Hugs x ChrisB

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Very beautiful design, I love the flower and embossing. The background image looks great with the layered flower. Happy New Year, Shirleyx

Netty said...

Loving your gorgeous and sophisticated design Suzi. Happy New Year my friend, hugs Annette x

Zue said...

This is lovely, lovely, lovely! I am so into these colours just now....
Xxx
Sue

Canonbury creations said...

Love the colours and that beautiful flower Suzi, fab card. I've missed taking part in the MMM challenges but have rectified that today:)Happy New Year
Val x

Mynn xx said...

Suzi, I LOVE the gorgeous colors of this card! :) The embossing is amazing and I LOVE the beautiful shimmer you created! HUGS!!!

PS: IBS is an Australian company. ;) There stuff is fabulous and shipping is free with a minimum purchase WORLD WIDE! Not saying you have to buy from them, but if you want to, it's not unreasonable! They also have digi stuff, too. :)

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely stunning hunni and thank you for popping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment on one of my cards...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Rossella said...

Absolutely gorgeous, your work is inspirational
Rosie x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,what a fab flower,great colour too.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the beautiful design and the flower is fabulous. I am a new follower :)

Hugs
Linda xxx