Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 10 December 2012

MMM Pot Pourri part two

Blimey it's Monday again...( how time flies!) so that means it's time for this weeks MMM Pot Pourri challenge
 White on White
 (Christmas card) with one other colour to embellish
this is a Christmas Rose, Christmas tree in the snow ;o) 
Products used
White hammered card stock for base card and mount.
Light weight card for stamping
IndigoBlu Here comes Santa ... the gorgeous snowflake boarder... which actually can't easily be seen with the embossing enamel on the top. IB Noel sentiment
BCE Crafts.  Christmas Rose stamped in three sizes, cut out and layered, sprinkled with Shabby White Embossing Enamel
Versafine: smokey grey
 Pearl embellishments.
Spectrum noir  pen... dark and light grey... 
Unfortunately  colours and shades are all looking rather blue!!
I had a terrible time getting a decent photograph... the light n the good old  UK is so bad at this time of year.
 I think I may have cheated... a bit... cos I used gray as my accent but I forgot all about the gold in the embossing enamel....  I think Caz might forgive me... fingers crossed :o)
 As usual there are some fabulous creations on the MMM challenge site so do pop across, be inspired and join in we'd love to see you.

Iv'e also entered this card into The Money Supermarket Christmas card competion   keep your fingers crossed I want to win an Ipad.lol.
these are the prizes
Prizes are the same for both the adult and the child categories.
1st Prize - iPad Mini
2nd Prize - £100 HobbyCraft Voucher
3rd Prize - £50 HobbyCraft Voucher.
 Thanks so much for coming to see me here in The Making Room... it was messy when my grandaughter named it... you should see it NOW!... so very messy you wouldn't believe!
take care, enjoy your week
 xx Suzi B xx

 I've bin playing!!... added a bit of glitter witha Sakura Jelly roll clear glitter pen to the Noel and flowes

In the ivy this morning but not really showing the glitter and the colours are still all over the place :o)

Challenges
Hels Sheridan Ink on My fingers:  The First Noel.

17 comments:

craftimamma said...

This is beautiful Sue. I love white on white although not good at doing it. If there's a lot of white on my cards it usually looks blue but I think the poor light has a lot to do with it and boy has it been poor just lately, lol! I love those Christmas Roses. They always remind me of my late MIL who always used to give me a little posy of them from her garden for my Christmas dinner table.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the flowers. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Suzi. x

Canonbury creations said...

Stunning Christmas roses Suzi, beautiful card:)
Val x

Zue said...

So, so pretty!
xxx
Love it!

Elaine said...

Stunning card - absolutely beautiful!!

Jacky said...

Such a stunning card - I love it! I love tone on tone cards but always seem to be going for more is more on my cards. Thanks for your encouragement. Jacky x

Aquarius said...

White on white is so effective - love the delicacy of your flowers

Hels Sheridan said...

Wow, hope I am on your Christmas card list! This is gorgeous.... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Sasha said...

I love your stunning card, Sue. WOW are my favourite cards to make and yours is so lovely with your pretty Christmas roses :)

Netty said...

Loving your gorgeous white on white card, stunning results. xx

Christine B. said...

Beautiful card, love it. Hugs x ChrisB

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Vicky Hayes said...

Your cards just keep getting more and more beautiful Sue! I love your ethereal looking Christmas roses in the snow with that touch of gold. Vicky x

Jacqueline said...

This is stunning Suzi - fabulous sparkle - Jacqueline xx

Mynn xx said...

Your Christmas tree must be amazing judging by the small portion I can see about! This card is absolutely STUNNING, Suzi! I just adore your style--and the glitter is just fabulous! LOVE! :)

Craftychris said...

Your card is so gorgeous! I hope you win the Ipad! I think you should! xx