Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 17 December 2012

Last MMM challenge for 2012

and this week it's a
 BINGO Christmas Card Challenge

  
 I used the diagonal line from left to right, dry embossing, flowers and distressing.
 I have a red face now because I made a big boob and forgot to add the distressed element. I was supposed to distress around the aperture. I was hoping to be able to make another but I  didn't have time 

Products
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities EL-013 with the non embossed area removed with a craft knife.
Stampendous Cling Manger stamp
Stazon Hydrangea Blue for the Manger image
Sentiment from U-Mount Holly Stamp set. SU label punch
DI: Stormy sky
Small holly leaf punch
 Heat it Up Snow Flake Tinsel EP
Deco Art Glamour Dust
 Flower from stash... I bought about three of these little flowers from the local market... wish I'd bought more!
 Dark blue A5  base card
White stamping card.

 This is the last MMM challenge for 2012.. we are having a couple of weeks off and then back in January 2013!
  I do hope you join in the fun next year I look forward to seeing you
Have a very Happy Christmas and a may 2013 be wonderful!
xx Suzi B xx

5 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous love the design. Caroline xxx

Gill said...

A very pretty card that epitomises what Christmas is all about. I love it!
Gill x

Aquarius said...

Had to smile at your leaving out the distrssing element - sure you will be forgiven at this busy time of year. Love the card anyway.

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely beautiful, Suzi! Distress Ink is distressing enough. ;) LOVE the colors and your image is glorious! HUGS and happy holidays!!!

Fliss said...

Absolutely gorgeous Suzi as is your quick card above. Love the pop of blue on this one and the embellishing is lovely.
Hugs, Fliss xx