Followers.... thank you xx

Monday, 16 January 2012

Week 32 at Make My Monday

Good morning every one, it's crispy white and sunny here in Crewe which could inspire a  "scene" for this weeks challenge at Make My Monday.
 This week following the over all theme of 
NATURE Fliss would like us to
Create a Scene 
here's mine.....
I used Creative Expressions Create a Scene: Coast stamps. did this make it easier?...NO!.. this was a real challenge for me I think I need to attend art classes..lol.


The boat image was stamped onto a water colour postcard (I intended making a collage of bits and pieces saved from yer hols etc with the post card being the main image... mm mm ! ) I  deliberately left the boat with white bits (cream actually) showing through..makes it look a bit battered  ;D. I stamped the seagull onto the card then again onto paper and cut him out and stuck over. I know it's a him cos he looks cross...females never look cross, do they?!

 Products Used
Creative Expressions: Coast rubber stamps
Chocolate Baroque (formerly Elusive Images) sentiment from Summer Poppies
DI's: Broken China, Stormy Sky,Shabby Shutters and Walnut Stain.
Whispers Strokes
Starfish... no idea where I got them. You know what it's like when you're out and about you buy all sorts that just might come in handy and they nearly always do :o)

The DT have achieved some amazing inspiration for you .. take a look. Don't forget the over all theme of NATURE when you make your scene and I don't mean a photograph of you having a strop in Tesco!

Enjoy your day
xx Suzi B xx

10 comments:

craftimamma said...

I know what you mean about creating scenes Sue, it's not my forte either but you've done a brilliant job. I had to smile at your comment on the gull 'cos you're right, he does look cross, lol!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Aquarius said...

You've created a lovely summery scene here and you're right the seagull does look a bit cross!! Maybe it isn't as warm as he'd like LOL!! - typical summer.

Valerie said...

Fab scene Suzi love the colours on the boat. You're quite right we women are never cross, just ask our husbands:)
Valx

Netty said...

Loving your beach scene and love the battered boat, x

Anne said...

Suzi this is lovely, roll on summertime! I like your"aged" boat
Anne
x

Mynnette said...

This is amazing...makes me long for summer and the beach! :) Gorgeous job--it's perfect for our challenge! :)

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi Su, Fab card it's a beautiful scene and I can't wait for the warm sunny days again:0)Have to agree we women are never cross, Much!! Hugs Gay xxx

Suzanne Brookfield said...

Oh this is so lovely Sue. Well Done! Yes like your weathered boat!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fabulous seaside scene Suzi, I love it! I think female seagulls look just as cross as the males actually - it's all that fast food! Vicky x

Victoria said...

Hi Suzi, thanks for visiting my blog. I love how you've done the boat - the weathered look is fab.