Followers.... thank you xx

Thursday 19 January 2012

Mojo Void


No crafting going on here so Missi claimed the desk for a nap! so thought I'd share it with you.

There's an empty space where my mojo should be even after seeing amazing inspirational pieces of art on your blogs. I'm hoping to achieve some thing today. Good or bad I'll share it with you... you might all be groaning if its horrid! :o).. fingers crossed I can get going.. even Puccini's Madame Butterfly hasn't done it.

Wishing you a happy day.
 xx suzi b xx

5 comments:

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

aww.... she's lovely Suzi. Dom is drivng us potty. He is still grounded and the wallpaper is paying the price. But he does make us laugh ...just like Missy does by the look of it! They could be brother and sister you know!

Aquarius said...

We decided on the CB chat last night that all our mojos go off every now and again to a party or a festival!! Hope yours comes back refreshed.

Vicky Hayes said...

Aren't cats mad?! I love the way Missi is sitting on all the markers and everything and pretending that it's perfectly comfy! Hope the mojo turns up soon! Vicky x

Unknown said...

Hope you find your mojo soon Suey!

Missi is so big now! Still gorgeous though!

craftimamma said...

Lovely pics to keep us going till mojo comes back Sue! I love her long white eyebrow whiskers!

Hugs
Lesley Xx