Followers.... thank you xx

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Too late!

This page in my journal has been waiting for attention for some looong time. I thought it would suit the PDCC this week... but I only finished it today so too late to enter.. actually I only started it today ;) but continued with the PDCC theme cos the base which  was created from the waste left over on wet wipes  was just the right colours (ish) for this weeks PDCCC.
The images and sequin waste are stamped in brown Stazon but I must say it all looks black!  I've also used brown fine liner around the words. The gold metal are bits I've rescued from what was an experiment that went wrong.. lack of knowledge on my part! I still don't know quite how to use the metal!! I can't wait for the next metal workshop with Sarah Anderson at the wonderful Cubby Hole here in Crewe.
***
PS The page is not as dull as it appears!
***

***


For a new baby boy called William
***
tc Sue xx

3 comments:

Zue said...

Hi Suzi
I love your very colourful card at the top. It is colourful, yet soft and beautiful.
The baby tag book is wonderful. Clever you!!

Have a great week
Sue xx

p.s. I was looking for you on WOYWW.....do you do that one??

Suzi B said...

Hi Sue, no I don't do WOYWW .. I am soo messy some times I can't see the floor, worktops etc for paper, card, cellophane,ribbon, brads... you get the picture... nearly forget, ink and paint, which also ends up on the carpet!!.. I once walked it onto the hall carpet... had to get scrubbing on that occasion... good job it was water based.This room is now no longer suitable for guests!... so the bed , which I can some times see! will soon be gone. The (making) room will be dedicated to "play time"

Thank you for your lovely comments... it means a lot :)
Sue x

themessycraftroom said...

Hi Suzi, loverly makes as usual.Really love the baby book. Thanks for the lovely comments. Sorry I've not been around this week. Had a stinking cold and cough and still trying to get rid. Have a great weekend . Hugs x ChrisB