Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 2 May 2016

Wedding Cards and new bathroom storage

Hi every one hope  the folks in the UKhave  enjoye the long bank holiday weekend  I've had a quiet one which suited me fine.
I made a couple of wedding cards last week which my neighbour commissioned. I made two because I wasn't sure ... about either of them actually lol. I've been away from  creativity for too long :-) 
here they are.

i really wanted to use the TH thinlits heart die, I love it. Here's a close up, where you can see the hearts interlocking. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and the lovely sentiment is from Crafters Companion... it goes so well with the interlocking hearts.
It was a little tricky sticking the cut elements back together, so the little flower at the bottom of the heart on the right came in handy hiding a multitude of messy sins!
Here's the second one.
The bling is supposed to represent confetti! not sure I got it right. My neighbour chose the white card especially as the colour pink picked out the brides flowers.
 I thought I'd share a photo of my bathroom storage "ladder" which was a flat pack from Ikea...  not a brilliant photo but I love it!
enjoy the rest of the long weekend, hope to see you soon
 Suzi B xx

1 comment:

Canonbury creations said...

Two gorgeous cards Suzi, love that hearts die! Great bathroom storage, I've not seen that before, very stylish.
Val x