Followers.... thank you xx

Thursday 21 April 2016

Hello again!

Gosh I must remember not to make promises  I can't keep! On my last post, such a long time ago in January! I said I would post every week!!, So here I am 3 months later... oh dear, no more promises.
Here is a little gift I made for my friend Desi, who retired recently. Desi loves pretty, delicate objects etc. I think this hits the spot.

I don't know if any of you are still curious about my stuff but if you do still visit, thank you.
Best wishes
Suzi B xx

3 comments:

Zue said...

Oh so pretty.
Just gorgeous!
X
Sue

Fliss said...

Good to ee you posting again Suzi and your letters look so lovely, Desi must have loved them.
Fliss xx

Flo Langley said...

Fantastic project Suzi. Gosh, it looks like something you would buy out of one of those very expensive boutiques.
Take care, Flo x