Followers.... thank you xx

Thursday 24 September 2015

Up date re Make My Monday



Hello this is a quick post to tell you that with regret I have resigned from the Design Team at MMM..I have enjoyed my time at MMM it helped me to gain confidence and I met the most lovely  people.
 Life has been quite hectic since I moved home last year re: house refurb etc etc. I wasn't able/am still unable to give decent commitment to MMM. They now have a great new design team who are providing lots of inspiration.

Here's a lovely Autumnal photograph taken by Joe in his garden in North Wales

I'm in France at the moment on a little break staying with wonderful friends.
 Hope to be back crafting in the not too distant future. See you soon, thank you for looking.
Suzi B xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry you wont have any more MMM creations to share with us Sue but as long as you keep crafting that's ok! Enjoy your break & come back refreshed.

Hugs
Lesley Xx