Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 14 September 2015

Time Flies

Its time for another challenge at Make My Monday. Chosen by me this week and it is:
 Black and white with a hint of one other Colour
 I was thinking when I chose this theme that it would be useful for quick Christmas cards by just adding a touch of colour to robins, Christmas trees, Rudolf etc! but my card is not for Christmas but it could be for suitable as new year card! or a birthday greeting or anything!

Products : TH Stampendous Anonymous: Classic favourites, Kaiser Craft: tiny dot, Stampendous: Time Flies and detail black embossing powder, Faber-Castell big brush: Orange Glaze, Versamark and Versafine: Onyx black.
I added TH Distress Glaze to the clock but it doesn't show up on the photo or the card! so perhaps this wasn't the correct medium in this instance :-(
Thank you for looking, take care 
Suzi B xx

 A quick Christmas card ... black & white with red glitter :-)
See ya later xx

2 comments:

G Peplow said...

Fabulous Suzi, you know how much I like CAS these are just great :D x

Marina said...

These cards are stunning .you've used just the right amount of colour for a wow effect.