Followers.... thank you xx

Wednesday 24 August 2011

A card for Eilish

this is a commission card that's been bugging me for some time now... I'm so glad it's done1 but not sure it meets the criteria   :-(
My friends daughter wanted the card  to incorporate Eilsha's name, age and  status as god daughter. Eilish apparently is not a girly girl, not into flowers and such like and has been described as quite contemporary! but she likes handbags... and as you can see not a hand bag in sight!.. so fingers crossed. I'm a bit worried the little charms might be too girly.. hey ho :-)

 Products Not many
 DP: 7 gypsies.. so glad I saw this at the Cubby hole yesterday and the basis of the card came to light!.. at last!
DI on letters and numbers: antique linen and aged mahogany
Charms from stash
Various stamps used on the letters and numbers...  Chocolate Baroque Minis: meadow, script and mail.


.

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is great and apart from handbags you seem to have incorporated everything else - I'm sure she will love it. I bet you are pleased it is finished now - occasionally a commissioned card causes furrowed brows and a few worries!!

Netty said...

Terrific card, love its contemporary style and a neat idea to pop a cosmetic bag charm into it. Am sure she will love it. Annette x

Jacqueline said...

Love the stamped letters - this is a lovely card - Jacqueline xx