Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 25 May 2015

Crafty Kraft card

Hello and welcome, its Monday so time for another challenge at Make My Monday with the theme chosen by me: 
Use Kraft Card

 I embossed the Kraft card with an embossing folder ( sorry don't know who by I then  smooched the  embossed design  with SU Whisper White using a kitchen towel. since seeing here I think I might add a couple of jewels or three.
I stamped one of the flowers  from Tim Holtz Flower Garden onto water colour paper using  versamark, embossed with detail black EP then coloured using a water colour technique with Distress Stain. Before deciding to use EP  I'd stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black and cut out. When it came to mounting the flowers  I'd used one embossed and one NOT! but it was already on the card  when I realised so I decided to leave it....hope you don't notice... lol
The tag was made using a punch with a sentiment from hobby craft.The bright coloured hemp is by Hemptique from TK Max
 Thank you for dropping by, enjoy your day 
 Suzi B xx

3 comments:

Fliss said...

Really stunning card Suzi. The embossing looks fab smooched with white and your poppies look so gorgeous on the kraft.
Fliss xx

Marina said...

I was wondering how you achieved the effect of the white flowers on the kraft ..it looks amazing and this is a beautiful card.

BożenA said...

Beautiful card. A wonderful combination of craft paper with delicate flowers. Very romantic card.
Regards,
Bozena