Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 8 December 2014

Angels

Hello and welcome.  I'm a bit late with the Make My Monday challenge  inspiration, where this week it would be lovely to see as part of your project some
Angels
 Here's mine, a very quick  Christmas card.

Products
Creative Expressions: Herald Angel
Glamour Dust
White and blue card stock
Mini 8 punch: Vine

Close up of the glitter
As you can see a very simple but I think an effective card.

This version is even quicker :-)
The blue card I used is very dark but its photographed a lot lighter?
Have a great week
Suzi B xx

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is lovely Suzi - your angel is beautiful- Jacqueline xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning, a really beautiful card, love the blue tones!

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card Suzi and love the sparkle on your elegant angel.
Fliss xx

Sue - said...

Lovely card - beautiful angel!

Marina said...

Beautiful colour combo. I like seeing the texture on the angel close up and I love the fancy layered corners.