Followers.... thank you xx

Wednesday 26 November 2014

A card for Maureen

This card is one I made for my special friend Maureen.... The images are downloads from Cemerony and or Dezinaworld. I cant remember where the Friends stamp came from. It's one of my favourites that I've had since I first started rubber stamping, may have been from QVC. the text stamp is by Stampendous, another favourite. I wanted to use blues because thats her favourite colout but some how it ended up green! but at least it has butterflies... also one of her favourite things.

 Enjoy your Tues evening
Suzi B xx

4 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

I really love this, the white space really adds to the impact of the card, great composition!

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card! I can see why you like that 'friends ' stamp, it's fabulous! xxx

Christine B. said...

A stunning card, love your image stamp and that friends sentiment is lovely. Love and hugs x ChrisB

Brenda Brown said...

Love those images Suzi, a beautiful card.
Sorry I haven't been around in ages but life took over particularly with workshops which have been far more time consuming than I thought they would be, but lesson learned lol.
Hope all is well with you.
hugs Brenda xxx