Followers.... thank you xx

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Wedding Card

Hello everyone, thank you for visiting me today. Here's a wedding card ordered by one of my lovely new neighbours.

I used
Chocolate Baroque: Illuminated Alphabet stamps UA5GW0093
Border and sentiment: Anna Griffin
Versamark
Versafine: Onyx Black
Gold EP
Off white delicate parchement card
Matt gold paper
A5  cream base card.
I followed the colour scheme more or less from the invitation.
 Hope you're all having a good week and get to enjoy the next couple of days when the weather here in the UK is supposed to be good!.... fingers crossed.
 I've been waiting in today for Amazon to deliver a new carpet cleaner... it's 15.00 and not here yet. I was hoping to whiz round the house with it and have a sparkling clean home.... well so far, Ive been on the phone to Curry's cos my tablet stopped working last night! .. missing it already. Sat outside with my son having tea and cake, watered the plants I put in the other day, made the above card! which all boils down to the fact that no house work has been commenced . Am I boffered!... lol  but I have put two wash louds out!
 see you soon, take care.
 Suzi B xx




4 comments:

Aquarius said...

Very elegant card. It has reminded me that I might have those alphabet stamps stashed away somewhere and if not I might just NEED them!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeously elegant and beautiful use of the alphabet.
Wishes
Lynne

Zue said...

I love doing the washing when the weather is this good. It's as if the garden is a tumble drier.
Don't worry about your housework. If your tablet is off piste, so is your life. I guess you gave an iPad. Mine is my constant companion....much better than a computer.
I like your wedding card, very stylish....lucky people.
Take care Suzi.....
Sue xxx

Canonbury creations said...

Classy card Suzi, love the monogram letters, beautiful. I wouldn't worry about the housework it never goes away:)
Val x