Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 5 March 2012

week 39 Spring is Coming...

Our new theme for March at Make My Monday chosen by our leader Jacqueline is
Spring
with the sub heading for the first week of:
 Spring Flowers

The bluebell stamped image is from Chocolate Baroque  A6 Snowdrop Script set stamped onto off white water colour card and coloured with Derwent Inktense Pencils... ( I found them... ) edged with a Promarker and mounted onto yellow card. this was the mounted onto dark blue HOTP paper pizazz card which had been cuttled to one side with Provo craft embossing folder which was then sanded to reveal a bit of the white inner core.The blue was mounted onto yellow card and then all mounted onto an A5 off white textured card. Ribbon and bits and pieces added. the tag stamp is a Craft Stamper freebie.
 I used the same image for a second card which I distressed and mounted onto part of a  K & Co 12x12 paper that I've had for ever. I'm trying to use my papers and not just "collect" them. I cut out elements of the paper and mounted and distressed with DI colours Tea bag and Antique Linen..


Showing the distressed edges.









due to the fact that i was away in Dartmouth for a few days i was unable to visit many of last weeks entries so i will do my best this week to pop across to see your Spring Flowers.
 take care 
xx suzi b xx


7 comments:

Aquarius said...

Bluebells certainly make me think of spring - will have to dig around to see what spring flower stamps I might have. Lovely photo of Dartmouth - a favourite place

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Welcome back....gorgeous cards both of them! Suz x

Netty said...

A wonderful array of flowers, both smashing cards Suzi, x

Canonbury creations said...

Two lovely cards Suzi, navy and yellow is a great combo and I love your distressed card, I think it should be framed!
Brilliant photo of Dartmouth, one of my favourite places. We have friends in Brixham and they have a boat so we often sail round for lunch a a bit of shopping:)
Val x

Mynn xx said...

Hi, Suzi! Hope your trip was wonderful! :) This card is just so pretty--LOVE the vibrant blue you used and the textured cardstock is amazing! GORGEOUS! :)

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty cards Suzi - love the navy and yellow - Jacqueline xx

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Gorgeous cards Sue...great minds we have used the same paper but yours is so much better!!!!!

Love the colour combo of the navy blue and yellow!