Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 5 September 2011

New Month New Theme

 For the month of September at  MAKE MY MONDAY  Challenge blog. http://mimchallegeblog.blogspot.com/ 
Cath would like to see your Steam Punk creations. The first week begins with ATC'S. I've done three using different mediums but you can always mix and match, look out for appropriate images in magazines, papers, posters etc.

Here's my interpretations...
it was quite a challenge because I have never made an ATC! I know hard to believe.
 *****
This one uses Graphics 45 papers and a cogs stamp from Paper Artsy.
*****
This one is made using Rubber stamps and an embossing folder.
Products/method.
 Mirri card embossed with Cuttlebug, Cogs embossing folder which has been coloured with Alcohol inks then scratched with sand paper.
 Stamps: Recycled rubber art stamps: Steampunk Accessories 1,silver  polish bottle and chimney stamped onto metallic silver card ( not sure what the correct name is, it's like Mirri card but not shiny).
 Measure and text stamped onto white card and coloured with DI's.
*****
This one has been made with digital downloads

I've used images from Cemerony and Deeznaworld. Their links can be found in my side bar should you wish to take a peek.
 I'm in France at the moment so here's hoping my scheduled post has worked.  I boobed last week :((
I'm back in the UK on the 9th so will come to see your Steampunk creations after then... can't wait!

See you soon
 take care 
xx Suzi B xx

8 comments:

Fliss said...

These are all really gorgeous Sue and it looks like Graphic 45 needs to go on my wish list.
Love all your creations and the amazing detail.
Hope you're having a good time.
Hugs, Fliss xx (from a rather windy Sussex)

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous ATCs Suzi - Jacqueline xx

Canonbury creations said...

These are fab Suzi but I love the last one! I've only made ATC's once before but I may have a go never having entered the MMM challenge:) Hope you had a good time in France
Val x

Aquarius said...

These are brilliant steampunk ATCs - I've not made any for absolutely ages mainly because I find the size a bit restrictive but will certainly have a go.

craftimamma said...

These are fab Sue. I'm not sure I believe you've never done ATCs before, lol!

Hope you've had a great hol and hope you have a few pics to share too.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Christine B. said...

Hi Suzi these are great. Hope your having a nice time. Hugs x ChrisB

Nigel said...

Super ATCs, and not bad for a first attempt ;)

Yvonne Garner said...

A master of ATCs! You've catered steam punk well. Thanks for stopping by my blog today with kind words. Best, Yvonne