Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 1 February 2010

Kathy's Waffle Sketch and Floral Fantasies Blog Candy

This is the first time I've had a go at using a sketch. Its  the sketch for February on Kathy's Waffle Sketch File.The BP is from a K & Co 6x6 Roam pad which was part of the blog candy from Floral Fantasies as is the large flower. the rest of the "stuff" is from my stash. I sprayed the flowers with Sticky Fingers shake-n-spray Copper.
 Here goes with the link!. Kathy I follow your instructions heres hoping! thx S x

5 comments:

Aquarius said...

Sketches can be great fun and this is lovely with the old lace, flowers and buttons. I do hope you mmanaged to do the link thing!!

Kathy said...

Hi Sue - I love the way the sketch works here, the lace is just perfect (wish I'd thought of doing that!)
Thanks for sharing

craftimamma said...

Lovely card Sue. The lace and colours are just gorgeous.

Lesley |Xx

Anonymous said...

so that's where me buttons went ... hmmmph

Beadyjan said...

Thats so pretty.
Please call by my blog to see my blog candy giveaway.