Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 1 August 2016

Exciting News!

Hello and welcome so nice to see you here.
 Some of you will know that I used to be a DT member for the Make My Monday challenge Blog and  as of now I am once more part of the team. My first post for MMM will be in two weeks when the crrent challenge finishes. It is lovely to be backas  part of this talented team. It also ensures dear people that there will be a new post here at least every two weeks. I am ready to get back to challenges and blogging!

Here are a couple of cards I made recently, both fro my youngest son Paul's birthday. ( he's 45yrs old by the way lol)
Paul used to sing in a rock band, excellent band, even if I do say so myself although recognised as one of the best local bands in Cheshire! ( brag over) he also sang  professionally, hence the music balloon!
The bird stamp is from Katzlecraft water coloured with Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils on water colour card.
This second card for Paul was a last minute "commission" from my other son Mark to give to his brother. Mark has always called his younger brother "boyeee"
The word, Boy was cut from back ground card I've had lying about  for months and months. I can't remember what I used to make it with.
The letters have stamped images of Paul's likes and hobbies. The O displays the numbers of a dart board.
Thank you for looking, see you soon.
Suzi B xx


The current challenge at MMM is: Fun in the Sun. why not join in

5 comments:

Florence said...

Ooooo! what gorgeous makes Suzi. Hope all is well.
Flo x

Fliss said...

These are both gorgeous Suzi and I'm sure Paul must have loved them both. I really love that cheeky looking bird too.
It will be lovely to have you back with us at MMM too.
Fliss xx

Brenda Brown said...

Both fabulous cards Suzi, I bet your son loved them both xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards! Glad to see you're rejoining the MMM team, look forward to seeing your amazing creations.

Canonbury creations said...

Two amazing cards Suzi, congratulations on being back with MMM, look forward to seeing your posts again.
Val x