Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 29 August 2016

A message for Harry!

Hope you like my interpretation of the new theme, "Back to School" for the Make My Monday Challenge Blog. I  don't have many stamps etc that suited this theme, so it proved to be quite a challenge!
In the end I used the owl and books stamp from Stampendous to make a Harry Potter style card, even though the owl isn't the correct species used in the HP stories/ films.
The sentiment is Clear Sentiments from Kaiser Craft.

 I used Versafine, Vintage Sepia but for some reason the images look black!?
The image below shows the layered images..
I had to flatten out the "scroll" to fit under owls beak! lol.

Hope you can join us at MMM with this fabulous challenge chosen by design team member, Amy.
Bye for now
 Suzi B

2 comments:

Basslady said...

How cool you made your card! So creative!

Hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Fliss said...

This is really fab Suzi and love that image. A clever twist on the theme too.
Fliss xx