Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 27 April 2015

Vintage Time

Hello and welcome to this weeks Make My Monday challenge. My teamie the lovely Fliss has chosen the theme which is anything
 Vintage
My DT piece is inspired by, well actually more like a  downright copy of a design I saw on Pintrest by Suzz's stamping Spot which you can see here





Products
Tattered Angels: Tattered Traveller
Oxford Impressions: Jane's Garden
Chocolate Baroque: wild flowers UA4SP0176
Stampers Anonymous: tim holtz Sketch E
Indigo Blu; freebie  cards and paper crafts
Stampendous: Butterflies
Lavinia Stamps: ilium
Paper artsy: Clocks 3
Inkyliscious: ilium
Crafty individuals: CI-106.
versafine: toffee, vintage sepia, onyx black
DI: antique linen

I ebjoyed making this tag and envelope thank you for looking, have a great week
 Suzi B xx

6 comments:

Joan said...

Fabulous!

Fliss said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Suzi and chock full of detail too.
Fliss xx

Rika said...

Stunning card & Pocket creation!

Jenny Marples said...

Suzi that's fantastic! I love the extra fussy cut elements on this. Jenny x

Marina said...

I can see the inspiration from the tag you linked to but I really do think that you have made this your own. I love the pocket - such fabulous dimension!

Joan said...

This is very pretty - love the tag and the pocket!!