Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 4 November 2013

Autumn Flowers

Good morning and welcome to the first challenge of November at Make My Monday. This week it's a delightful theme chosen by the lovely Fliss
Autumn Flowers
here's mine


 Products
 Laura Ashley Flower stamp by Dovecraft.
 Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Colour box: Pigment cat's eyes Queue... lots of lovely Autumn shades I used Amber and Chianti
Coloured twine... from TK Max. it was a box of 24 2 colours of each £9.99p, 12 for me, 12 for my craft group :)
Stickles: Copper, Xmas red... tiny bit here and there of these two mixed together on  the raised flowers then when dry a light coat of Stardust all over the image.

Red and gold Stickles


 All over stardust

Pop over to MMM and join in, we'd love to see  your interpretations of this delightful theme.
 Have a good week
 Suzi B xx

12 comments:

Aquarius said...

A great interpretation of the theme for this week - love it

Canonbury creations said...

Beautiful card Suzi, love the colours. Another lovely painting by your sister:)
Val x

Astrid Maclean said...

This is stunning Suzi, gorgeous card, such a beautiful stamp and you used it so well, lovely!

Fliss said...

Lovely card Suzi. Love the embossed detail which sets those flowers off so well.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Brenda Brown said...

A really lovely colour palette on the flowers Suzi, the raised ones add great dimension. A striking design that really catches the eye.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Rossella said...

This is so beautiful and elegant. I have that stamp, I need to get it out, thanks for the inspiration
Rosie x

Christine B. said...

Gorgeous card. Those colours and dimensions are wonderful. Hugs x ChrisB

G Peplow said...

Hi Suzi, I have missed so much here on your blog but I have been looking back and seen some gorgeous makes, very well done!! Such sad news too. I am so sorry. Big hugs to you, Gay xx

craftimamma said...

Hi Sue, I visited your blog a few days ago for a catch up and thought I'd left a comment on this beauty. Seems to happen to me quite often lately, lol! OH always seems to decide to chat as soon as I start blog hopping and I lose my chain of thought ..... doesn't take much ;D!

I love the simple design of your card but still with lots of texture and dimension. Gorgeous Autumnal colours too!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Simply elegant - just beautiful.

SanDee1899 said...

oh my gosh this is totaly amazing adorable - just so unique and .. stunning
xoxo SanDee1899

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi I've missed some posts. Your flowers are very beautifu, love the colour & sparkle. Take care, Shirleyx