Followers.... thank you xx

Wednesday 8 May 2013

My turn for Mid Week Motivation at MMM

 Good morning all, welcome to the  MMM mid week motivation
 I thought I'd share a grid card using digi images from bitm@p via Etsy.


 I printed the download onto A4 card, cut out the square then picked the six I wanted to use.
The second layer of backing paper was made using Versafine Vintage Sepia for the script stamp and Vesafine Onyx Back for the swirl. I used the second stamping for the swirl. The edges of the paper where distressed then  DI Antique Linen added around the edges and slightly into the centre, followed by vintage sepia just on the edges....
I stamped a different swirl around the edges of the first layer then used Vintage Sepia on the edges which had been distressed .  The squares were added via sticky fixes to black card stock and three of the butterflies cut out and layered up.





First layer up from base card.












Second layer.... Distressing not shown on photograph  :(  black card stock with butterfly squares fixed on top of this layer. Then I added the little flower which was part of a jewellery sale bought for a £1 bargain!
Thank you for looking, enjoy your day and have crafty fun.
xx Suzi B xx


7 comments:

Aquarius said...

A wonderful vintage look to this card - thanks for sharing all the details too. Love it.

Brenda Brown said...

Great backgrounds and I love the patchwork squares.
hugs {Brenda} x0x

Rossella said...

What a beautiful creation, I love the colours you have used
Rosie x

Fliss said...

This really is lovely Suzi. Such great layers and love the vintage shabby style.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Unknown said...

This is very beautiful and very inspirational card! Love the mosaic feeling and how you assembled it!
I saw this on MIM!
Have a nice day!

ilse said...

what a wonderful vintage card

G Peplow said...

Hi Suzi, This is gorgeous, I love the whole vintage theme. Beautifully stamped and a lovely colour palette, hugs Gay xx