Followers.... thank you xx

Tuesday 1 November 2011

My new Marianne Creatables

A quick card I made after I'd been playing with my new MC LR0192 using card that was in the bin after I'd used it to stamp off onto.. ( doesn't sound right :D ).  so the discard made this simple little card.

The craft card which is a bit thin  has warped a bit after I'd sprayed it with Glimmer Mist, Auburn and Rose Tea then added bits and pieces from my stash.


I fell for this creatable when I  first saw it on Facebook and luckily I was able to buy it from Carol of  Cubby Hole fame.


That's all for now it's lovely and sunny here at the mo.. lovely!..  have a great day wherever you are.
I'm at my friends house tonight for a " Girls Night In "

Take care
 xx Suzi B xx




 Updated version... original mounted onto white card stock
Suzi B xx

This card ie entered into http://mariannedesigndivas.blogspot.com/.

9 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Beautiful and elegant.
Wishes
Lynne

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Absolutely stunning Suzzziii! Love the pink and brown combo. Its on my ever growing list of "needs"

Aquarius said...

I too fell for this die but haven't yet used it. I love what you've done and using up scrap bits too - bet that feels virtuous!! I have another one on order (from the back of the packet) and am just waiting for that to arrive too - I love using dies, and stamping,inks and... the list is endless!!
Very dark and wet here yesterday and beautifully sunny and mild today

G Peplow said...

Hi Sue, WOW that's a beautiful flower die, very good idea to use the left over papers too, I love the card you've made with it, gorgeous, Gay xxx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card, really like that die, oh dear I can feel another need coming on LOL. Tracy x

Netty said...

Terrific die cuts and love how you've used them, enjoy your night out. x

Christine B. said...

Great card, love the dies. Sorry not been around. Hugs x ChrisB

craftimamma said...

I can see why you coveted that die Sue, it's gorgeous and so's your lovely card. Your discarded scrap looks so effective against the Kraft card. I like MC dies and have a few. Think this one will be going on my wish list, lol!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Just want to say my friend thank you for entering the Marianne Design Divas challenge with this simple but beautiful card. Good luck with the draw.