Followers.... thank you xx

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Stamping on a canvass board

Not sure I've got this right... composition and inks!... but I do like it...Though I wish I could chop it in half...!

Stamps
Paper Artsy...large dandilion? and thistle
Lavinia.. dandilions
La Blanche.. script
Can't remember where the stair rod type stamp came from but it is from a wonderful A4 sheet of texture stamps. It may have been in a stash box from Graphicus.
Sugar loaf .. blocks.

Inks
Stazon.script & blocks
Distress.. background.. Antique Linen, Scattered straw & Frayed Burlap
Adirondacks.. Woodland.. stair rods, dandilions, thistle &, quote.

Qote..Craziaboutstamps, Ebay.

tc xx Sue B xx

4 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is a great canvas - it certainly makes you think a bit about what to stamp and where when you have a larger area in front of you to cover. At least that is what I find. I like the monochrome effect you have achieved here and the lovely stamps you have used.

craftimamma said...

Sue this is absolutely gorgeous. I think you've got the composition just right and I'd be proud to have it on my wall. The monochrome effect is wonderful.

I'm playing catchup again after my few days away last week and I see you've been busy with some beautiful makes.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

veronica said...

I agree with Lesley,this is gorgeous - love the colours too!

Jo said...

Sue, this is a wonderful piece. Really striking. I'd love to have heard how you created it. Did you stamp direct on the canvas board? However you did it, it works really well. Fantastic stamps for this kind of project too.