Followers.... thank you xx

Thursday 3 June 2010

For all the woman we are!

I love this stamp by Inkadinkado... I know its a bit late for National Woman's Day but to my mind it's NWD every day!

products Used
Iknkadinkado
Crafty Individuals.... backing paper and swirl
Elusive Images..... Filigree stamp, spot the deliberate mistake!  tee hee
Making Memories... black ink pad
Kaleidacolor... Spectrum ink pad.
Wavy Line stamp...  can't remember where it's from...  :-(

At one point I was thinking of using ribbon, wasn't sure, then I thought hang on a minute... less is more as  Carol from the Cubby Hole says.

I'm using FireFox instead of Windows Explorer... it's great... much easier plus it has a spell check that can be used on any document, even here, how I lurve that!

xx Sue xx

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

Great card and I agree women's day every day!! Have emailed you about Nellies dies - thanks for your comments on my blog.