Followers.... thank you xx

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Naughty but Nice


This is my entry for the Gothic Arch challange which this week is a fold out card. The DP is from my download collection and as usual I've no idea where I got it!. The images are a set I've been dying to use from Paper Artsy.
 The DP is printed onto glossy  photo paper,and the images are stamped onto the same with black Making Memories ink pad and embossed with detail clear embossing powder. The background is stamped with swirls and flowers with a couple of stamped and embossed flower embellishments. 
xx Sue B xx 

Just had a thought... this might not qualify as a fold out card...  oh dear..   :-)
xx

4 comments:

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Very nice Sue....great work as usual!

Aquarius said...

This looks good and I'm sure it will qualify

craftimamma said...

Great use of the 3 little arches at the bottom. Lovely card.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Sugar Lump Studios said...

love the wonderful hot pink and black combo with the gorgeous images! beautiful work! :)