Followers.... thank you xx

Sunday 11 April 2010

For Anne... maybe :-)

 

Not sure how to proceed with this... I'm hoping to make it into a card for my sister, she loves gardening and wildlife.
The background was brayered with the green end of Big and Juicy, Happy Birthday ink pad.  It's not showing up all that well but is delightfully... misty....The image stamps  are by Artemio coloured with Brunzeel Colour Express felt tips, these produced the effect I wanted after trial and error with various other colouring  mediums.

xx Sue B xx

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

I like this delicate effect - very pretty

Anonymous said...

Wow thats beautiful. I love the watercolour effect you created with the pens, beautiful
hugs June xxxx

Anonymous said...

I really like this so don't knock it if not I;ll have for mine!!!