Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 1 June 2015

Photo Inspiration

Hello and welcome it's time for me to share my design team inspiration piece for Make My Monday which this week  marina has chosen  a photo inspiration.

 The part of the photograph that stood out to me when I first saw it, was the colour of the balloons the little girl is holding but it could have been the seaside element, the balloons, the friendship etc etc.... which element of the photograph would inspire your creation?

 I used anIndigo Blu Peony Dinkie stamped onto water colour card with Versafine onyx black, coloured with pink and purple Neocolour water soluble wax pastels, highlighted with a white marker I added a bit of sparkle with Sakura.  I'd almost forgotten I had the Sakura pens bought when I first started making cards. I splattered with a very wet paint brush using both colours, added a freebie sentiment from a magazine and a couple of gems.
The peony does the talking on this simple card.
 if you've never joined a challenge then give it a go, it's fun!!
I'ts the  the oficial start to summer here in the UK... please let it be a sunny and
warm one.
 Suzi B xx
Challenges: Electric Ellapu: Pink team: anything goes

4 comments:

Joan said...

Beautiful - love the coloring and the sparkle too!!!

Fliss said...

Great card Suzi. Really love that flower and love the splatter effect.
Fliss xx

Marina said...

This flower looks like it's bursting out of the page! Gorgeous.

Brenda Brown said...

A great interpretation Suzi, the beauty of your card is in the simplicity of design as well as the gorgeous colours.
Hope all is well with you.
hugs Brenda xxx