Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 24 November 2014

A little bit of RED

Hello and welcome. Its my  turn to host the challenge at Make My Monday I would like to see your creations in
Black and white with a dash of RED


 I love this cat stamp from Katzelkraft.stamped with Versafine, onyx black coloured with Whispers strokes with an added touch of Glimmer Mist.

 I can't remember which set of Christmas stamps this little bauble is from... cute though!

The second card is made with one of my favourite La Blanche stamps.


The cheery Father Christmas has been raised up on sticky fixes all jazzed up with Christmas red Stickles. Sentiment on both is from the  Penny Black: Wonder set.
I find this idea a quick and easy way to get loads of Christmas cards , or any cards, done and dusted.
 See you soon
 Suzi B xx

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous cards Suzi - love the cat! - Jacqueline xx

Fliss said...

Really fab cards Suzi and both so different too.
Thanks for a great challenge.
Fliss xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Fab card and very classy too!

Marina said...

No wonder you chose this colour combo - you do it so beautifully and I agree it's a great idea to get the Xmas cards done. I love your glittery touches.