Followers.... thank you xx

Monday 28 October 2013

Steampunk garden

Good morning and welcome to the Make My Monday challenge.
 It's my turn  to be the hostess and I've chosen.
Steampunk.
You can choose any theme as long as it follows the  Steampunk style
My theme is Steampunk Garden with a Steampunk butterfly spreading the pollen of the Steampunk flowers. Let your imagination fly.


 Products
Chocolate Baroque: Steampunk Butterfly
IndigoBlu: Poppy Meadow.
Prima A4 paper pad: Engraver.
Versafine Onyx black
Versamark
Stampendous embossing: detail black.




I raided Joe's Bits box for the nuts and bolts I added some broken jewellery pieces as well.









I hope you  join us.
 Suzi b xx

6 comments:

Aquarius said...

A wonderful take on the steampunk theme - love this butterfly hovering over the garden.

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow, this is stunning!!! Love your steam punk butterfly!!

Suzi, I was really moved by the stunning drawing of your sister!! Did she pass away yesterday? My deep felt condolences, - she was an amazing artist!! That piece looks incredible!

Fliss said...

Just gorgeous Suzi. Really love that steampunk butterfly.
Your new header is beautiful and such a love tribute to your sister.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Love your beautiful Steampunk Butterfly, the embellishments are fabulous. Shirleyx

Rossella said...

Just wonderful, fab butterfly
Rosie x

craftimamma said...

This is fabulous Sue! What a brilliant design....Steampunk meets pretty!

Hugs
Lesley Xx