Followers.... thank you xx

Saturday 2 February 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday to LIM

I could not let this go by without joining in.. I've joined in since the first challenge..... ( not made every week tho!) and although I didn't know much about LIM as a design at the start it is now  a firm favourite. I've learned alot... Still don't always get it right but I love the concept! thank you to Chrissie and Mandi

 Happy Birthday LIM

I don't use this die very often... in fact I don't use dies very often... must try harder! but I do love it. It was cut twice, then stamped with a tiny script stamp from Pink Paisley, Spring Jubilee set. I cut the heads off the second set and scrunched em up and edged with the same ink as the script. I turned the flower heads slightly from the base flower added some pearls and twine.

I've only just finished this card  It's just gone 21.00hrs so the light for photography is pretty dire! but me be me couldn't wait to blog it! I will try to get a better picture tomorrow.
 Thank you for looking
xx Suzi B xx

15 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super card - love your flowers

Kathyk

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous cards....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Monica said...

Oh, this is just so delicate and pretty. Love the scrunched up flowers - right up my street. Something very dreamy about it even though it is brown.
SUPERB!!!

Gill said...

Very pretty.
Gill x

Chrissie said...

I don't use my die often enough either Suzi... this looks great in these colours!
Thanks so much for your loyal support of LIM.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Andrea said...

so pretty

Katja said...

Fantastic card!!!

Like the flowers and the torn border.

Katja xx

Unknown said...

beautiful card really stands out from the rest txx visited from less is more blog

Suzilou said...

This is one gorgeous die and love how you have used it. :)

Aquarius said...

Love these flowers and the border piece at the bottom gives an interesting effect

Viv said...

This is just lovely!

Susan said...

Suzi, I love the dimension you have with your flowers...great looking card. I also like how you've used "pieces" of the border across the bottom.

Jen Nelson said...

this is fab suzi... love the dimension of the flowers

Sorry for the late visit this week... Thanks for joining us for the 2nd birthday celebrations!
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Karen M said...

Hi Suzi, I think this looks fantastic, especially what you have done with the flower heads and the little bottom border. Gorgeous Kx

Sylvia said...

Love the flowers and the border, lovely card.