Followers.... thank you xx

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Mid Week Motivation at MMM

Hi everyone it's my week to give an idea for Mid Week Motivation on the MMM challenge.
The idea came to me when I was searching through my12x12 papers trying to find inspiration for my Granddaughter's birthday card. I came across  the paper pictured below from DCWV: Latte Stack which I must say I've had for quite a while and never used any of it!! ..

I cut out the shapes and embossed them with various embossing folders. Then played around on a 15cm square card base until I was happy with the arrangement, I then added bits and pieces from my stash to give interest. I think if I had used a with love sentiment this could be an understated Valentines card... especially for a man.

As the DP went through my Cuttlebug it took some of the colour off here and there giving it a slight aged look ... I liked taht look You can just see it on this photo.

See you soon
xx Suzi B xx

3 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

Fab contemporary card Suzi I'm going to pin this so I can refer to it:)
Val x

Aquarius said...

This is a brilliant idea and could be a way of reducing my mountain of card scraps! Love it - very modern style

craftimamma said...

Wow Sue, this is fabulous! I love the papers, especially the colour tones and agree with Aquarius it would be a fab way of reducing my scrap boxes. Somehow I don't think I could come up with quite such a classy balanced arrangement as you have here.

Hugs
Lesley Xx