Followers.... thank you xx

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Something with Wings at LIM

 Chrissie and Mandi at LIM would like to see  One Layer..WINGS
I had a  bit of fun with this one ;o)


Stampotique and Chocolate Baroque stamps coloured with Derwent Inktense water colour pencils







Red eyes!




DI Black Soot added to give atmosphere...  tee hee
I then tried to add more atmosphere by adding DI Rusty Hinge... I was going to put it in the bin! but it will be on permanent display to remind me that 
"LESS IS MORE"

I'm off to Ikea, Warrington with my friend Maureen..As well as enjoying the store as a whole  I love rummaging through the Christmas stuff ... lots/some of it is great to use in crafting! 
 Have fun
 xx Suzi B xx

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the image. Caroline xxx

Zue said...

I think all cats should have red eyes.
Nice composition:)
xx

Aquarius said...

Very imaginative interpretation of the theme - great. Enjoy your Ikea rummage.

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Sorry but I like the added ink and colouring ...you know me and less is more just dont get on!

Brenda Brown said...

Love the mix of stamp ranges Suzi and great cat and red eyes.
hugs {brenda} xox

Christine B. said...

A great card Suzi. Hugs x ChrisB

Chrissie said...

I agree with you that Less is More is this case Suzi!
It's a great card though!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

Really love this card! Very spooky!

craftimamma said...

Love it Sue! Very atmospheric and although I agree it would have been better left without the Rusty Hinge, it's still a card most of us would be proud of.

Hugs
Lesley Xx