Followers.... thank you xx

Tuesday 20 September 2011

LIM 1000 No 4

Another card to help Chrissie and Mandi reach 1000!  I'm getting some christmas cards done this way.... perhaps C& M you can do it again !! I'll have loads of Christmas cards done without the last minute stress! lol
The sentiment is from the EI Christmas Follage set, the snowflakeis made with a Provo Craft die.
I was playing around the other day with inks and things trying to make some Christmas backing paper. I didn't like it much and it ended up in the bits box..as long as I don't use too much at once it looks ok?!
Actually the bit above is all  I have left lol. .. wasted quite a bit when the die  had a wobble :-)

I'm disappointed with the white ink... I never have much success with white ink! I used Adirondack Snow Cap...  do you have any tips to help me achieve crisp white stamping?
 Tc xx Suzi B xx

7 comments:

Mandi said...

FAB card Suzi
We wseem to be getting lots of our LIMettes ahead with thier Christmas makes!
Stampin Up white is pretty good, I wonde rif the Versafine one is good, their black is THE best!
Sarita rec a white once, but I think ti was from Elyzbells
Thanks agai Suzi
Mandi
LIM

Canonbury creations said...

I think your backing paper looks great against the red card Suzi, I've only ever used white stazon and I hate it! I just use versamark and white EP now:) I also don't use my cuttlebug enough, only really for embossing but this Silhouette is so easy and I'm hooked:)
Val x

Chrissie said...

I'm glad that you;re getting ahead with your Christmas cards... I'd like to be I seem to be spending a lot of time on the computer!
Love this one!
Thanks so much.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Aquarius said...

Another lovely card to help LIM with their target. White is a difficult one for stamping but I think the Adirondack pad has to be about the best and the Stampin Up one is pretty good as well. Never had much success with the Stazon one (binned it in disgust). I think the card or paper you stamp on has an effect and I just experiment (with mixed results).

Jacqueline said...

Lovely Christmas card Suzi. I too have not had much success with white ink - I tend to use Versamark and white embossing powder. - Jacqueline xx

craftimamma said...

Hi Sue, I agree with the other comments re the white inkpads but like Aquarius I think my Adirondack is about the best. My Stazon went in the bin too! I mostly use Versamark and white EP now.

Love the card Sue and I think you bp looks great. Love that sentiment.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

veronica said...

actually, I love your leftover bit Suzi - would make a nice card on it's own!