Followers.... thank you xx

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Inspired by Kath!

Hi folks, how yer doin? I needed a quick card this morning before I dash off  to pick up my daughter and son-in law to take them to Liverpool John Lennon airport for an unexpected trip to Spain!! now I've never driven to Liverpool before, I always go on the train!... watch this space:) plus on my way back I want to go to Ikea, Warrington another first .. weell from Liverpool!.... from Crewe? that's another story.
The inspiration for this card came from Kath at Kath's Blog http://kath-allthatglitter.blogspot.com/ actually it's practically a copy... thank you Kath :)
Bye for now.

 

This is also inspired by Kath,..
but spot the deliberate mistake... I got glue in between the ribbon so I had to sprinkle glitter on... happy accident? plus it's all out of line :(  boo hoo. lesson learnt do not craft in a rush... surrounded by crafty MESS!
tc xx Sue xx

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

A couple of lovely cards and pity about the wonky one - perhaps you can rescue some of the elements? I know I would try to save the flower and the text - sad or what!! We all have to rush about from time to time - good luck with your trip today.

themessycraftroom said...

Nice cards, funnily I posted a card to day I was also inspired By Kath yesterday. Hope your journey went well. Hugs x ChrisB

Nigel said...

Lovely cards, simple yet elegant.

Are you back yet? :)