Followers.... thank you xx

Tuesday 25 May 2010

A few days away

Hope you've all enjoyed the amazing weather we've experienced over the last few days... I have. My sister & brother-in law stayed the W/E, BBQ, meals in the garden, star gazing, trips to the garden centre, big cream bun! & red wine!

 Yesterday I went out with my friend Maureen... shopping. Bought a big photo canvass for the bathroom... its going back! it looks awful....  big mistake, don't know what I was thinking, apart from thre fact that I've been looking for something for quite some time.

Tomorrow Joe & I are off to Pembrokeshire for a few days. just cos we've never been there, going to explore the area, eat drink and be merry. 
The downside of the trip, I will miss a metal book workshop at the Cubby Hole  :-(   but Joe booked this trip as a surprise . Have a great time at the workshop guys.. I look forward to seing all your projects... enjoy!

xx Sue B xx

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

Have a great time - I'm sure you could produce a wonderful canvas for your bathroom so no need to buy one!!!

Nigel said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that will be missing the workshop. Maybe we can get a repeat later in the year :D

craftimamma said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Enjoy the next few days too.

Hugs
Lesley Xx