Followers.... thank you xx

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Me and muddy and the morning after!

Muddy Owl!
*****
Morning after owl!
*****

I've been playing with distress ink pads aka Tim Holtz... Well I did what he said and ended up with MUD and a bleary eyed owl... not sure what I'm going to do with them... I was going to say all suggestion welcome... on second thoughts perhaps not!
After this dissapointment I  found some thing lovely I'd forgotten about... you guessed it .... A Cream Egg!
I'd hidden it in one of my craft drawers... you know how it is when your trying to be good... well it failed I've just been very bad!... it was yummy! I'll feel bad about it in a couple of minutes, honest!

xx Sue B xx

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

You really deserve a cream egg when your work turns to mud!! Cute owl though